EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, we found our inspiration for CryoFuel in cryogenic fuels that are used at extremely low temperatures to operate in space machinery.
– Low electrical conductivity
– Biological growth inhibition
– Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– RoHS compliant
– 2-year shelf time after bottling
Color: Navy Blue (transparent)
Content: 100 mL
Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
UV Reactive: Yes
Neutral pH: 6 – 8
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Make sure to use high purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don’t flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!