EK-Ekoolant Pastel is a non-transparent, nano-particle enriched coolant, designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems with 3-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
Ekoolant is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components:
– High-efficiency non-toxic secondary refrigerant anti-corrosion coolant,
– corrosion and scale inhibitors,
– biological growth inhibitor.
The nano-particles are 40nm is size to ensure they will not accumulate or block liquid cooling equippment.
EK-Ekoolant Pastel mixtures prevent scale or sludge filming.
EK-Ekoolant Pastel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminium and stainless steel.
– pastel, non-transparent look.
– concentrated content – low on weight for lowest shipping fees.
– low electrical conductivity
– biological growth inhibition
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 and BS6580 standards
– high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials
– prevent scale or sludge filming.
– RoHS compliant
– 3-year shelf time after bottling
– colour: Pastel Lime Green
– content: 250 mL
Produced in United Kingdom by: