EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E RGB Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solutions for two ASUS® Intel® X299 Chipset based motherboards that support new Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket processors. The monoblock is compatible with the following ASUS® ROG® motherboards:
- ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme
- ASUS ROG Rampage VI Apex
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS®, this monoblock uses award-winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel® LGA-2066 socket type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E features high flow design and it can be easily used with weaker and silent water pump settings as well. This kind of efficient VRM cooling on an X299 platform additionally brings down the CPU temperatures compared to the traditional CPU water block and stock VRM heatsink cooling solution.
This X299 platform based monoblock also comes with a new redesigned cold plate. The new design ensures that the monoblock has better mechanical contact with the IHS of Intel® Core™ X-series LGA-2066 socket based processors, thus enabling better thermal transfer.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material with an aesthetical aluminum cover and AURA Sync illuminated inscription. The nickel plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
The monoblock is equipped with a 4-pin RGB LED strip that connects to the motherboard’s 4-pin LED header (if supported) or it can be connected to any other 4-pin LED controller. The LED strip cover can easily be removed for adjusting the cable orientation or replacing the LED strip with a custom solution as well!
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation.
The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve cooling performance of the water block. For the CPU please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
– EK-FB ASUS ROG R6E Monoblock
– Passive heatsink
– Mounting mechanism
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
– Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- Passive heatsink for the Aquantia AQC-107 Ethernet controller is included in the package.
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- The built-in 4-pin LED strip is compatible with any 12V LED RGB controller.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
Material / Design / Color option: Nickel Acetal